PAN Card Form PDF | PAN Card Form PDF Download
If you are searching for PAN Card form PDF then you have clicked on the right article. In this article we are providing you Information required for applying a PAN Card. This Application Form also can easily be downloaded from the official website tin-nsdl.com, or you can click on the link below to download PAN Card form PDF.
PAN stand for Permanent Account Number this is an unique identification number which provided by the Income Tax Department of India. If we come to the part why a PAN Card is so important for an individual then nowdays as per RBI guidelines PAN Number is required for applying debit or credit card, Applying for a Loan or any financial services and for opening an bank account as well.
PAN Card Form PDF details :-
|PDF Name||PAN Card Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||1|
|PDF Size||160 KB|
Eligibility for Applying PAN Card :-
If any Indian citizen or Company want to apply for PAN Card online they need to fill the criteria which is necessary to apply an PAN CARD. The PAN Card form PDF is form 49A required to fill for applying PAN Card either its online or offline.
For Individual :- the applicant should be an Indian citizen with valid identity proof, address proof and date of birth proof.
For an Company :– Before applying for PAN Card Companies need to register with the state Registrar of Companies as for applying PAN card Company Registration Number is mandatory.
Copy of Certificate of Registration issued by the Registrar of Companies need to be furnished along with the form.
Form Partnership Firms :- Copy of certificate of registration issued by Registrar of firms or Copy of Partnership Deed needs to be submitted to obtain a PAN card.
Documents Required for Applying PAN Card:-
- Documents accepted as Identity Proof –
- Voter’s ID card
- Aadhar card
- Ration card having Applicant’s photo
- Driving License
- Photo ID card which are issued by central government, state government or any undertaking of public sector
- A certificate issued by a bank that should be duly attested, containing applicant’s photo and the bank a/c number
- Arm’s license
- Central government health scheme card
- Pensioner card copy with applicant’s photograph
- Any Document for Address Proof –
- Electricity Bills
- Landline connection Bills
- Bills for Broadband connection
- Voter ID card containing photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Passport of spouse
- Statements of Bank Account
- Statements of Credit Card
- Passbook of Post office account containing applicant’s address
- Latest order for property tax assessment
- Domicile certificate allotted by government
- Driving license
- Allotment letter of accommodation issued by Central or State Government of not more than three years old
- Property Registration Documents
- Any Document as Proof of Date of Birth –
- Birth certificate
- Birth Certificate issued by Indian Consulate
- Matriculation certificate from a recognized board
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving license
- Certificate of Marriage
- Pension payment order
How to apply pan card online ?
If you are Filling PAN CARD form pdf online on official site then you need to follow these instruction given below to start your application :-
- First you need to Submit the PAN card application Form 49A available on the NSDL Website https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html
- Fill all the details in the form like Name, Address proof, Date Of Birth.
- The charges for applying for PAN is Rs. 93 (excluding GST) for Indian communication address and Rs. 864 (excluding GST) for foreign communication address.
- Payment of application fee can be made through credit/debit card, demand draft or net-banking.
- Once the application and payment are accepted, the applicant is required to send the supporting documents through courier/post to NSDL. Only after the receipt of the documents,
- PAN application would be processed by NSDL. Documents include one proof of identity, one proof of address and one proof of date of birth.
How to apply PAN Card offline ?
If you are Applying PAN Card Offline All the required documents will be the same you just need to follow these instruction to apply PAN Card offline.
- Download the PAN CARD Form PDF from NSDL or UTIITSL portal or by clicking on the link below and take a print out.
- Now mention your all personal details.
- The mentioned details must be relevant to your identity proof and address proof.
- Attach your 2 recent passport size colour photograph along with your all documents. Now submit your form with all attached documents in the nearest NSDL office or UTIITSL PAN service centre along with the application charges of Rs 94.
- through DD, cash or e-payment.
- PAN card number is sent to your registered mobile number and e-mail id once the validation process is done.You will be receiving your PAN card within 20-30 working days by Indian postal services .
How to Download PAN Card Form PDF ?
PAN Card Form PDF Download link is given below . you can easily download PAN Card Form PDF by clicking on Download PDF button.